Thursday, November 3, 2011

Surgery


Timmy's surgery was 9 hours long. I'm too tired to write much but I wanted to post. Everything was repaired and he is at 100 percent oxygen saturation. He has been at 78-80 percent since birth. This boy is going to feel good in the near future. Timmy Meeker you are our super hero! I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Timmy is so lucky to have u and bob and molly. I will keep praying for this amazing little boy....and of course u and bob and molly are in my prayers too.

frogglet said...

So happy to hear all is repaired, praying got a speedy recovery from surgery! He gets Super Hero status for sure!

Sis said...

Oh Amy...These pictures make my heart skip a beat. I am an ICU nurse and seeing all those lines and tubes and knowing what they all do, where they go, reading the details of what was wrong....man, what an out and out miracle. I am so happy that it is over, he is eating mac and cheese!!!!! what a little warrior!!! keep us posted. kiss those little cheeks for those of us who want to but cant!


prayers friend,

~Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com







~Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com