





I realize that these photos are difficult to look at. This is the reality of life in an orphanage. Honestly, these aren't the worse photos I have seen either. These images are what I think about when I lay down at night, get up in the morning, and every other minute during the day. There are 146 million orphans in the world. This is a crisis. A HUGE ONE! Maybe you aren't called to adopt or don't have money to donate. However, there are many many kids on waiting lists. I encourage you to pick a child and pray for them. I recently read a story about a woman who wanted to adopt yet her husband did not. She picked five waiting children and began praying for each of them. Today three of them are matched with forever families, one of them is home with their forever family, and one is still waiting in an orphange. Everyone can do something!





3 comments:
These photos bring tears to my eyes. I know it is reality. I know that the people there are doing the best they can under the circumstances they are in.
The photo of the rows of cribs...wow. I dont know what to say. I feel kinda sick actually. I just want to scoop them all up and love love love them...I am so proud that this message is getting out. it IS a reality to too many. God bless you.
~Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com
A blogging friend of mine, Grace, posted a link to your blog. I was holding my breath as I read your post--my heart is right where yours is. We brought our daughter home in 2007 from China. While there we were changed. The Lord opened our eyes to His heart for these children. We are waiting for a referral now from Korea.
I am praying that your daughter will be coming home soon. Keep advocating for these ones that the world has forgotten. People are listening and God is stirring in their hearts!
Kelly
I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog but these photos just broke my heart! I can only imagine your mommy heart wants to jump on a plane and get your little girl. We adopted a little boy about a year ago and were able to visit the orphanage ... he came home very delayed but is doing amazing now. We just started process to bring a little girl home. I can't wait to see who God has handpicked for our family! Our hearts were broken wide open for those we left behind.
Blessings
Julie
www.themcdonaldgangsjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment