Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday-Ji's Visitors

Three of Julie's sweet friends went to visit Ji last weekend. We received a full update and 33 photos. Yes, I counted them :) Look at this precious girl! I can't wait to get my hands on her. No, I haven't forgotten about Timmy. He is doing well. He even walked today and is eating mac and cheese for dinner. The surgeon and cardiologist think he will be coming home on Tuesday. I'll post his pics later tonight.


the long road


5 comments:

Sis said...

Oh Ji!!! what a sweet face. makes me want to scoop her up and squeeze her tight. Love that you guys got 33 pics!!!! that is amazing! 33 chances to see her in action. I am so happy for you! I know that God will lead her home soon. I cant wait to see more!!!!!!!

~Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Amazing! God is is really in charge here. It is so evidentin timmy and ji. And u have been his hands here on earth. I feel humbled to have meet u 9 years ago. That's a miracle too;)

Amanda said...

Pierce just saw Ji's picture and I told him about her....and he and I thought the bed was so sad:( That P said can't they at least just give them the CHEAPEST pillows??? I mean the very CHEAPEST??? Can't they get them that? Then he was concerned about if she got any good food to eat....or if they had toys in the orphanage:(

Lauren said...

Ji is really cute, Amy! :-)

Eva Domkowski said...

33 photos! Wow! What a gift. She's a doll! :)