Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decorations Check!






I haven't loved decorating for Christmas in at least ten years. I know, BAH HUM BUG! Really, it just seemed like too much effort for this time of year. Molly and Timmy deserve a traditional Christmas for sure! I put my big girl pants on and did it. I know it seems strange but I thought decorating would trigger too much sadness.

NOT SO! We debated about what kind of tree to get and where to put it. I didn't want the tree in the living room because French Bulldogs eat EVERYTHING! Sorry Sunshine, ornaments and limbs don't digest well. After much discussion and Mom and Bob taking over ;) the real,tree is in the sun room/play room. Katy even came over and helped the kids make homemade garlands. We blasted Johnny Mathis (which was my Dad's favorite) and created some new memories for everyone.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah! So glad u did it!!!!!!! Our tree was up day after thanksgiving....not for me of course;)