


Can I just say....I LOVE MY COUSINS!!!!! Those girls (and Daniel) continue to be a huge blessing in my life and the lives of my children. Shannon called yesterday and invited the kids to the State Fair of Texas!!!! YEEEHAW! Timmy stayed home and good thing because they stayed for 8 hours. Molly got to ride tons of rides and ate funnel cake, the inside of a corny dog and "lots of coke mom". Look at all the fun she had!So often I lose sight of the blessing in my life by thinking of what I don't have or what I think I should have (in the way of a family/parents). These girls and boy, SHANNON, MEGHAN, COLLEEN, MAUREEN, and DANIEL in so many ways fill that hole. Thank you all for the JOY you bring to my life every day by your texts, phone calls, enchiladas nights, movie dates, park dates, baby sitting, etc.........I'm sure I left somethings out :) I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH and my life would not be the same without each of you. I LOVE MY COUSINS!!!!!





3 comments:
Too much fun!!! We were at the SAME fair this year, but on a different day! Check out my fair pics when you get a chance. Did you go to the Bird Show!?!? That corn sure looks good!!! I'm your newest "follower" and I hope you'll come and "follow" me too.
Aimee @ ItsOverflowing
You and Molly are very lucky indeed! And how could Molly last 8 hrs at the FAIR!? I couldn't even last that long!
Meeee too. 3 hours is plenty!
Post a Comment