Friday, October 28, 2011

Extension Granted

Long story short....our case worker decided (after 4 months of "finishing our home study") that Ji was not the right child for our family. This put us way behind on finishing our dossier. For about a month now we have been uncertain if we would still be able to adopt Ji. Today Faith International emailed me and the CCCWA has given us a 3 month extension. Ji is going to be our daughter!!!!

Tomorrow some of Julie's friends are going to visit Ji at the orphanage. I'm so excited and I hope they send me some more pictures. WE LOVE YOU JI!

the long road


4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is amazing news! I can't wait to hear about her friends visit!

Jennifer said...

Great news! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. Prayers for all things speedy from this point on! :)

Virginia said...

That is AWESOME news! I hope and pray the rest of the process is smooth and speedy.

Gin =)

Tiffany said...

So happy for your family! Hope you have that sweet baby in your arms soon. Thanks for the visit and following our journey!

Tiffany