Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Uncle David
Uncle Pat just sent me this pic of me and Uncle David. I have a lot of family members, LOL! Uncle D was the closest to my Dad. I struggle at this time of year because my Dad takes up about 99% of my brain. To post or not post about him, to talk or not talk about him, to tell others I'm thinking of him, to think about how 5 years later I shouldn't be thinking of him so much. Well, this year I'm just gonna embrace it and go from there. How did I get off on this tangent??? Well, David looks a ton like my Dad (body language and all) so it's comforting to see this pictures since I don't have any recent pics of Timmy Boy (yes, we called him that when joking around). Love you Uncle David and Dad! Miss you Dad........uggggh! I miss seeing you so much and wish you were here to meet your grandaughter and grandson (namesake) Timmy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment