Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boys

My Guy! Here is a picture of him from his 1st B-day with us. Turned 2 today! Lovie Bear!

Eli-Held him the day after he was born. Ladies man (not by choice, all of his friends are girls because his mom's friends all have girls). Smart beyond belief, sensitive and affectionate! Pretty good at bounce house karate :) Eli, I'll win next time!

Liam-Little Minx! I was at this guys birth. I regret that I haven't spent lots of time with him since then. However, he's hilarious and gonna give his momma a run for her money. The guy loves trash and trash trucks. His enthusiasm about the trash is contagious!

Pierce-My first love! Probably spent every Saturday with him from the time he was born until 3 or 4 years old. LOVE THIS BOY! Held him the day he was born. Heart of gold and S-M-A-R-T!

Honestly, before Molly I didn't think I could love a son as much as a daughter. Even at her sonogram I was hoping....Girl....please Lord you know how I feel about boys. Maybe it was may fear of men in general or how boys are typically more difficult in the classroom or my negative dating experiences or the abandonment I felt with my dad. Who knows???? Then Timmy came along and my heart changed. Even before I met him I knew I could be just as in love with a son as I was a daughter. AND I AM! I can't help but think that some of my favorite boys were changing my heart long before I met Timmy.