Monday, April 11, 2011

Radiant!

All my posts lately have been about Timmy's adoption. I thought tonight I'd write about my BIG girl. She's a special little lady, that's for sure! It's not because she's my daughter but it's because so many people have poured love into her life....she radiates happiness! You know who you are--The Molly Meeker Fan Club! I couldn't be more grateful to each one of you because without you she wouldn't be who she is today. Molly is full of life, loving, excited, an animal lover, spoiled (only with love not things), confident, caring, expressive, and AFFECTIONATE! She gives the biggest hugs and hangs on for awhile. You know, the kind of hug that's healing when you really need one. When she kisses you she grabs you by both cheeks first. Nothing better than that! Right now she is into puzzles (50 piece puzzles), princess dolls (the small ones with the annoying plastic clothes;), the dogs, reading books, and playing outside. When we were in Seoul I was missing her like crazy and since we've been back I can't seem to get enough of her. 5 days away was way too long!

Meghan helped Molly make the I Love Timmy shirt but it was all her idea! The Korean dress (Hanbok) was her present from the trip. Amazing, right? I think back to when I taught Learning the Language and the Korean dresses were always my favorite on international parade day.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

aaahhh. Molly Meeker. Love your cuteness to death:) The shirt is adorable;)

Unknown said...

Molly meeker is truly an angel!!! I am her biggest fan :) when she slept over while Amy was in Korea she woke up and cuddled next to me and rubbed my back and said "I love you Meghan, yes I do!" what could be more perfect than that?!