Saturday, April 9, 2011

HOME!

We met Timmy at his foster Mom's home on April 4th. We visited for about 2 hours. Timmy is very animated, funny, tiny (17 pounds), babied (by his foster mom), bright, engaged, well adjusted for what he has been through, curious, silly, smart, practically a genius like Molly ;), interested in his surroundings, all boy, likes anything that has a motor noise, and at the moment experiencing some major jet lag! Poor little guy! HAPPY to be home and I'll post more about the trip and Gotcha Day soon.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH! Now I want to see new pic's of Timmy at your house!

Tamika said...

I just looked at your blog for the first time in a while! Yippee! I am so happy for you. I hope you are all doing great!

Tamika said...

I am just seeing your blog for the first time in a while! So glad you have Timmy!!!!