Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tutu Tuesday

During the first week of the month at dance the girls can all wear tutus. We don't have one! I thought this would give you guys a good laugh. I snapped some photos from the dance shop today. If it's not cleats or shin guards I don't know what to do with it. Going girlie for my girlie girl. I'll post pics tomorrow of M at dance class in her new tutu and tights :) I'm going to post adoption updates in blue from now on. So if your just stopping by for that you can skip all the other junk. Blue for our baby boy! I know....my paper work isn't finished so I can't fall in love. Too late for that!

I talked to Tammy at AIAA today. She is the head of the Korea program. My main question, how long does it take to get a referral after a home study is finished. A referral is when you are matched with a baby. For "waiting children" as soon as the home study is finished you talk with the waiting child case worker. She then determines if there is a baby you qualify for or that qualifies for you. SO, now I just need to know how long it takes for Eileen to finish the home study. For those who are curious, after a match is made and accepted travel is 3-4 months from that date. Like I said, GO EILEEN!

We picked lavender.

Stacks of tutus.

Look what Molly did on the way home while I was driving. At least it was yellow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the tutu's!!! Cna't wait to see pic's of miss molly in it! And I can't believe you could get your boy so soon!!!