Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An email update!

Hi Amy:

I am so happy that things are moving ahead for you and your family as it applies to the homestudy. I have asked Tammy to send you a formal application. If you fill that out and send it back, I will then be able to talk with you about the little boy on Rainbow Kids that you originally contacted us about. I am still looking for the right family for him and I'd like you to have information about him so that you and your husband can be a bit more informed about his issues.

Also, once you send back the formal I can contact your worker to find out how the study is going and to discuss this little guy with her as well.

The formal application needs to be sent in with a $500 check, but we will hold the check until your study is finished and you get closer to moving a head with a specific child.

I hope this works for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rosemary

1 comment:

Amanda said...

EXCITING!!!!!!!! WOW! this is moving so fast!