Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home Study Update

Eileen visted with us yesterday for another four hours. She said the draft of our home study will be complete by next week. She then sends it to the agency and they proof it. Basically this is how I understand it to work....if she approves us, then the agency considers us for possible approval, after their approval all the papers go to Korea and US immigration and that is where the final approval will happen. The final draft of the home study will be finished in three weeks. This is when we should have a referral.

It's so boring to post without pictures!!!!! Jeans day tomorrow and running shoes. I need those shoes because one of my new babies is a runner (teacher terms for tries to escape school). It's all confidential so I can't go into it but this is by far the most difficult student I have ever had. Spent his first 3 out of 4 days at school in ISS (in school suspension).

No comments: