Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Boy

So we decided to start talking to Molly about possibly having another child in our home. What do you say? I told her a boy or girl was going to come live with us and share her room. Molly says "Mom this kid play with me?" Then on the way to church today she says, "Mom where is my boy?" LOL!

If you want to see the baby we are interested in go to http://www.rainbowkids.com/ You will have to register to look at the photo listings. Make your profile for children under two and Asian. This will narrow the search. His ID number is 102704. I know this is a lot of steps but it's not for me to post his pics.

Molly drumming to the Jackson Five!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE Molly's comments!!!!! and HE IS PRECIOUS. have you thought of names?