Baby Girl "Sneaky Pants" Meeker passed away last night in my lap at 10:45 pm. Her little heart was racing so I knew I had to take her to the emergency clinic. Bob stayed with Molly so it was just the two of us. We got about 10 minutes away from home and she stopped breathing so hard and relaxed. It was truly an honor to be with her alone in her last moments. She was sitting on my lap just the way she was when I rescued her. She was a momma's dog. I will forever miss her sweet smile and putting my hands into that soft fuzz. Love you so much Baby.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Sweet Baby Girl
Baby Girl "Sneaky Pants" Meeker passed away last night in my lap at 10:45 pm. Her little heart was racing so I knew I had to take her to the emergency clinic. Bob stayed with Molly so it was just the two of us. We got about 10 minutes away from home and she stopped breathing so hard and relaxed. It was truly an honor to be with her alone in her last moments. She was sitting on my lap just the way she was when I rescued her. She was a momma's dog. I will forever miss her sweet smile and putting my hands into that soft fuzz. Love you so much Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am so sorry Amy...I know how much you love all your dogs!
I am so glad you got to be with her. I am thinking of you right now.
Post a Comment