It has been a busy beginning of school so far. My job is easy and fun. My class at TWU is hard and fun. How is that possible ;) I just realized that I have become way too caught up in my school work. I was putting tons of pressure on myself for grades and application dates. The other night during a lab test I realized I had totally stopped enjoying life because of my obsession with school. When it hit me I felt 1,000 pounds lift off my back. Remember............going back to school was supposed to be fun. If God has ordained me to get into nursing school I will. How quickly I lose sight of what really matters. Hello Amy...... I will teach you the way you should go. Psalms 32:8
Recently, we have been enjoying many animal related activities. M loves ANIMALS just like her Mommy. We have been to the zoo, Glenrose, and Sharkarosa Ranch. Molly is talking, talking, talking and full of fun. No time with her is never enough for me. Last Friday she got her first hair cut. It is a bob without bangs. So darn cute! I'll post pics when I get some.
Some of you realized my blog went private for about 2 weeks. My cousin had pics stolen off of Facebook. It freaked me out a little and I wanted to think about even having this blog. Some other x-boyfriend also located me so it took me back a little. I have a new phone number, email address and am off Facebook. The blog seems safe enough and I miss connecting with my friends.
Love to all,
Amy
Molly and Olivia at Glenrose
Zebra in the car with us....Glenrose
Baby camel kissing Molly
Kissing Olivia






No comments:
Post a Comment