Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Post

My Mom turns 60 on October 18th this year. We celebrated this past weekend. All of us (minus Molly) stayed down town at Hotel Zaza. It's a funky place right off McKinney. We bought her a spa package and then went to dinner at Trulucks. They have the BEST carrot cake I've ever eaten. YUMMY! Mom had to wear her "60 and Sassy" shirt that I made. After dinner we stayed up late dancing and playing games. It was fun but I missed my M. She stayed with Uncle Brian and Aunt Susie (who she calls Suey). They took her on the DART train to the farmers market to pick out a pumpkin. She slept in bed with both of them. I think they were kicked a few times :)

It was a great weekend. I'm sometimes amazed that my mom made it to 60!!!! She has come through so much and I am beyond thankful that God brought her so far. She is a true survivor and great Mom. Happy 60th Mom!!!!

M with cute PJs


Hotel ZaZa----60!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Is Molly so cute or WHAT???!!! Glad you guys had a great time celebrating with your Mom:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!