Thursday, October 15, 2009

The word is C-R-A-Z-Y!

I know my life is out of control when I start getting to work late. Whoops! 10 minutes before we left today Rocky threw up, I remembered to make Molly's lunch, Molly pooped (and she hasn't in 4 days so it was a big dang deal), and then she wanted to take 2 babies and her bear to school (in their stroller). So after running around like a maniac I think it was all taken care of and I was only 2 minutes late! My HUGE lab report is due tonight and it is 3:00 and I am not done. YIKESSSSS!

All of this to say, it's a pretty good day today. My problems are little. Remember baby Linsday? She is sick and back in the hospital. Please pray that her body is not rejecting her new heart. http://www.lindsaysheart.blogspot.com/


PS-I am getting a 5th dog on Friday but don't tell my mom. She doesn't know yet! She is French Bulldog, pet store throw away. Adopting again. Name suggestions????

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay...You are crazy...but I still Love ya!