"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on the object we're waiting for." - Charles Stanley (Isaiah 64:4).
Little Ji- I am tired of waiting but certainly not as tired as you are. I lose sleep over hoping you are doing OK but my bed is soft and comfy, nothing like yours. Often I feel trapped in the paper work processing world of adoption. Although I'm not trapped in a metal crib. The wait is long but I have made the choice to wait. In your 2 years of life you have probably never been given one choice. You know nothing but how to wait....
When you come home I promise you will not have to wait for one thing. So many people are ready to love on you. Your toes probably won't touch the ground for years :) I'm missing you so much today baby girl and I'll wait as long as it takes to bring you home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so so hard on both of you:(
Post a Comment