Thursday, April 5, 2012

Favorite Photos Friday-One Year Home!

Timmy has been home for a year! How time flies. It hasn't been an easy year and often I wonder.... Does Timmy feel loved? Is he secure in our home? Have we made the right decision by adopting? Are we good enough parents for this child who needs so much? After looking back on the photos of this year God has taken away some of my fears. From total insecurity and uncertainty to pure joy! Just look Timmy's changing facial expressions and smile. Oh yeah, and his lips aren't blue! Everyone always tells me how much healthier he looks but because I'm around him every day it's not as obvious to me. WOW!!!! The first picture is of us at DFW airport in April 2011. Scroll down to see how our little miracle has grown. We love you Timothy Doyoung Meeker and we are blessed to have you in our family. Happy 1 Year HOME!

For more fun photos check out Lisa's blog http://www.thelongroadtochina.com/ . She is an amazing photographer and has gorgeous kiddos! When I grow up I want to take pictures like Lisa's :)


































the long road

10 comments:

Barry/ Amy said...

Omg!! Your kids are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

You do have wonderful photos!:) I say that too when I grow up I want to photgraph like Lisa!

Connie said...

Precious!Happy Anniversary to all of you. Love the music for Tim(my)and love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year anniversary Timmy!! I seoriusly just adore that picture of Timmy in his Hanbok! He's way to cute!! hehe

Amanda said...

Adorable pictures!!!! what a day to celebrate....and what a year its been...right?! i just love that corn picture.

Pieni Lintu said...

Lovely pictures! <3

I don't know your story - visiting here for the first time. That hospital shot looks very sad.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are beautiful inside and out. Timmy and Molly look very happy and it looks like you finally found someone who makes you happy as well.

Unknown said...

I am so touched by the sweet oics of your lovely family, thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

Oh Amy, this is such a precious post! Your photo's speak volumes on "all the love" going on in your home:)
I had no idea, Timmy had to go thru all that? What an amazing child.
Happy Easter and God Bless,
Diane

Gina Kleinworth said...

What beautiful kids!!! Hope you have a very blessed Easter!