Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday-Aunt Susie's Easter Treat

My AWESOME Aunt Susie invited the kids over for egg dying and to make bunny cakes. Cousins Shannon and Maureen were there to help. Tie dye eggs, stickers, glitter, sprinkles, licorice, jelly beans, and more....little kid heaven! Who am I kidding? My heaven :) There is nothing that makes my heart happier than other people loving my kids, seriously! Thank you Shannon, Maureen, Brian, and Susie for the Easter treat! SO MUCH FUN!

For more fun photos go to Lisa's blog http://www.thelongroadtochina.com/ If you are visiting my blog from there I need some photographer advice. I have a DSLR and know nothing. I don't want to become a professional, just want better pics of my kids. Message me if you know a good book or online site I could start with. THANKS!














the long road





4 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet of them! I am sure the kids loved it:). And you know I love Molly's shirt;)

Brooke said...

Hi! I'm pretty sure you are in my adoption FB group from Korea... right? I recognize the photo of your littlest cootie-patootie!! Sweet babies. Love the photos! xoxo Brooke

Brooke said...

Yep- that's you- I'm not a stalker, just read your profile. You are an AMAZING girl! God is definitely doing GREAT things through you!! And I teach first grade too... how in the world do you have any energy to RUN after an 8 hour day with so many little bitties?! You are a better woman than I! xoxo Brooke

Unknown said...

Did you ever find out any good new to DSLR tutorials for the non-professional? I'd love any recommendations you might have.