Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Snapshot-Spring Pics

Here is my attempt at some Spring Pictures. How did I get them out into the tall weeds and mud? Good old fashioned bribery. All it took was two cherry slushes from Sonic!













Sunday Snapshot

6 comments:

The Stiffs said...

Sound you on Sunday Snapshots. Beautiful pictures!

Amy said...

Your kids are so stinkin' adorable! I wish we had some fields like that around here! It's my dream photo shoot. Just beautiful!

Jamie said...

Those pictures are precious!!!

Amanda said...

LOVE THEM! So worth that small BRIBE!

anything but LoKEY said...

I gotta say girl, your tots are somethin' precious!! Just as cute as can be!

Diane said...

These photo's are sooooo adorable!! Ya know, I always wondered how ya'all got your kids to go into those huge flower patches?? My girls just keep telling me, "too many buggies, Mommy", LOL!!!
LOVE their smiles:)
God Bless,
Diane