We received and updated report and two photos of Ji yesterday. Same crib, same shaved head, same over sized clothes. It's always a little sad to watch your child that is a world away grow up in pictures. It's even sadder to see new pictures and no growth. I'm so ready to GO!
Here is precious Ji last week. She weighs 17 pounds and is 26 inches long. Sweet girl! I think her lips make Angelina's look puny :)






5 comments:
She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! You are right about her lips! :D I hope you can bring her home soon.
Ooooooooh Amy, just look at your precious Angel! I am so happy you received another photo of your sweet baby girl. I know the waiting is soooooooo difficult. And trust me, once she is all cuddled-up in her Mama's arms and feels all that lov'in, she is going to grow right before your eyes! Until then, God is watching over her:)
Thank you for sharing your beautiful children with all of us!
Have a wonderful weekend:)
God Bless,
Diane
I hope she comes home with you soon! She's precious. :)
she is beautiful! angie
www.livinglifewithaprincess.blogspot.com
Adorable! I can only imagine hoe hard it would be to have actual pictures and not her...I am praying for speed, for courage, for faith.
Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment