Well........if this post sounds like a lot of rambling it probably is. At 10:00 am today I received an email from Tammy that I "should" have heard from my social worker by now. I hadn't so I assumed (but didn't want to get too excited, yet) that this was the travel call. You know, the one that says come to Korea in 2 weeks to pick up your son! I emailed her with a bunch of these--??????? Shortly after she responded that yes the travel call came in. I'll post her exact email later. In the past two hours I've had every emotion possible. Excitement, fear, happiness, joy, exhaustion, panic (don't have diapers or clothes yet).......etc............AND to top it off I'm at school and had not finished my report cards, which were due at 12:00, noon! Way to wait until the last minute. I hope the report cards turned out OK :) My best friend Amanda's sister Cassie works in the room next to mine. Thank goodness I had someone to celebrate with. However, wearing a dress and nice flip flops is not conducive to jumping around and acting like a spazzz! We celebrated by eating corner bakery for lunch. Now I've gotta go book a flight. I'll update soon.
Love to all who prayed for Timmy and this whole deal. It's awesome to think about how much love this little boy is coming home to. God is good.

2 comments:
I think every emotion you are having is normal:) We love Timmy already:)
AMY I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Meeker-Cook Clan!
Love,
Sarah and the Cooks
Post a Comment