The past 10 days have been crazy! Last Friday I took my US government final. I made a 100 (thank you very much) and an A in the class. That's two for two so far! Then on Saturday we had a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance. It was at my house. So Friday was wild with cleaning and cooking. The shower turned out nice. Sunday I went out with Julie and Gabriel for G's B-day. There were about 12 of us and we ate in a private room at
Nobu (in the
Crescent). It was a treat! Then on Monday I started my next class. ANATOMY PART 2!!!!!! It's a 3 hour class with a 1 hour lab. The lab work is equal to the class work. Both classes are interesting. My lab instructor has a very thick Hindi accent. Today he explained the male and female reproductive anatomy. I had to keep myself from laughing. It was the accent and all the terms. TOO HILARIOUS!!!! AND we will be dissecting a C-A-T :( I'll update on that as soon as it happens. I'm very fortunate to get a "second chance" at college. The only down side is that summer school is FAST and the pace is difficult to keep. I'll try my best and hope for good grades. Lab practical on Monday and lecture test on Tuesday!

M cheesing it up at the shower.

Shower guests.

M in gift box :)

HELP!!!! She is way into climbing.
2 comments:
Molly is too cute!
I just LOVE that she is getting bigger and still wearing those snap crotch babygrows, it is SO easy to just unsnap her, move her nappy over and get lovely close up pics of her little bald pu--y, switch to video mode and start rubbing her pu--y, watch her kick and giggle then get your head between her legs and suck and lick her pu--y, a great video to jerk off too later they are so damn sexy at that age they get me so hard
Post a Comment