Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7:30 AGAIN!!!!!

She was down at 7:30 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably post this every day until it becomes normal ;) Last night she didn't even wake up at all. Miracle!

I dissected my cat today. It is soooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting. Thought about posting pictures. The cat is skinned (except for the feet and head). He comes in a zip lock bag with lots of juice. GAG! My friend Candace and I were cleaning up the mess and the cat juice splattered all over her face. Enough said. 9 more days of this A&P class. It's a ton of work and I'll be happy when it's over.

2 comments:

grammie said...

I remember my "cat". Scott would come to lab and help me with it. I remember the exam and the cat they used for the test didn't look anything like my cat. LOL! Why do we have to dissect a cat when we are going to be working on people? Good luck with the rest of the course. NancyP

Amy said...

Yes, the cat is gross and they don't look human. I try to think of it as cutting into a chicken! GAG!