Thursday, July 16, 2009
Lab
We have a huge test in our lab on Monday. Today I took pictures through a microscope lens so I can remember what the cells look like. If you hold the camera just right it will take a decent pictures. My cousin says I am a huge nerd! Anyway....I was going to send them in an email to my lab partners. It's actually so much easier just to blog it all. If you want to see some disgusting stuff that I am working on go to www.anatomytwu.blogspot.com Cat pics to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I think that was a GREAT idea for studying! I would totally do the same thing:) Good Idea girl! And the blog is a great idea for you and your lab partners....you have been busy, busy, busy.....I've missed talking to you...but I understand. It's not like my boys let me talk long anyway!
I miss you too! My phone died on the way to school today. I was so bored on the way home. Call you tomorrow!
I looked at the photos...very interesting!!!! Oh and I love dissecting.
Post a Comment