PS-92 on my first exam!!!!!!! YES! Just give me the A for nursing school acceptance! I studied but not too much :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Who needs toys?
Molly loves this blue table more than any toy we have bought her. She pushes it everywhere. It's a table for her food and a cart for her toys. Who knew a $12 table from Canton would get such good use. Also she has this new thing where she walks around the house with her hands on top of her head. I have no idea!
PS-92 on my first exam!!!!!!! YES! Just give me the A for nursing school acceptance! I studied but not too much :)
PS-92 on my first exam!!!!!!! YES! Just give me the A for nursing school acceptance! I studied but not too much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Eli loved pushing that table around too!! Must be the blue=)
That table is darn cute too:) I love that she uses it for everything;) Glad you got a pic of the hands thing so you can remember it for years to come:)
Wait until she starts walking around backwards!
Post a Comment