Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Seperation Anxiety!

Well, today was the 1st day that Molly has ever cried when I left her. She grabbed my leg and started screaming. I was already late for school so I had to pry her off and hand her to Maria. I'll be honest, I was already not in the best of moods so it sent me straight to crying. My attitude needs a big adjustment this week! My job is driving me crazy, I want a public school job for the next 4 years during nursing school, yet I love the baby house and the parents at ESD, I want to know now what I'll be doing in the next 5 months and so on...................Not positive or healthy thinking at all. I decided to post this today because it will be interesting to look back in six months and see how God has opened and closed doors, despite me trying to control or out think the situation.
Yesterday was the 4 year anniversary of my first date with Bob. Just thinking of that reminds me of all that we have been through and how God always provides and takes care of us. See...it was good just to write it out :) On a last note my nutrition class is going well. The prof lectures VERY fast. If I didn't have some prior anatomy knowledge I'd be in big trouble! We get out at 7:30 every night and the class is supposed to go until 9:00. Fine by me, I just need the A to get in. First pop quiz next Monday.

Here are some pics of Rebecca and Molly at R's school. Bob took her lunch yesterday.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think it is good that you are writing it out...so you can read it in a year or even a few months!

I would cry too if the same thing happened with Molly when dropping off. I think it is NORMAL that you cried. I don't know any mom that wouldn't?!

powellsa74 said...

keep you spirits up Amy!