Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Gift

So many words, but what to say? Molly has been God's perfect gift to me. Having her and loving her is something that I'll never fully understand on this side of heaven. It's a grief day. For those of you who "get it" you know and for those of you who don't, I pray that you never do. It's so crazy to feel sad, miss someone so much and be happy all at once. 15 months ago I would have crawled into bed on this kind of a day and slept until the next. Tonight I played ball in the front yard, ate shells and cheese for dinner, and then went to Sonic for iccccccce. Ice is Molly's new word and she stretchs out the C sound with her 5 front teeth showing. LOL!

A side note...these are several of my favorite pictures of M. I paid big bucks once for her pictures. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THEM. I think I get better expression from her.


13 months

10 months

Favorite face so far. 14 months

14 months

6 months. 2nd Favorite :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

of course I can't understand how you are feeling. But I do understnad how a small child can make you have a whole new perspective and can "pull" you out of anything. They "need" you so much and you are their EVERYTHING! and I love all those pic's!!!!