Friday, February 22, 2013

Thursday Tradition

Our Thursday tradition of girl's night continues.  Yesterday we had Sonic Happy Hour, she danced, had her hair cut, shopped at Target, and ate dinner at the Target cafe. Miss M is growing her hair out like Rapunzel's but it still needed a trim.  I'll miss the bob cut but she wants to be girlie!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

That missing tooth makes her look older!!!!

likeschocolate said...

Crazy! I thought you were still waiting unil I went over old post. I thought your newest was a baby and could not believe she was three. WOW! As you said, you wanted to punch someone but at the same time not judge. I just don't understand how it is possible for a child to be three and only 14 pounds. So wonderful she has you to fight for her now. We send in all our paperwork on Tuesday. Then to translation and to China. Can't wait. We are still waiting to be matched.