Thursday, February 21, 2013

In A Blink

There are several reasons why I have not posted in months.  The main reason is because I have very little down time.  Also, I am not much of a writer so I fret over what I write, what the title of the post is, and so on.  All of that makes me want to quit posting all together.  Silly, I know! Time to get over myself.   I'm going to try once again to carry my camera and post daily because one day I'm going to wake up and my babies will be grown and let's be honest, this  little blog will be the only scrap book I'll have. 

I've been running a bit lately.  Here are some pictures from this week's runs.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love love love the pics! are they sunrise or sunset? i love both sunrise and sunset....but sunrise alone i think is my fav time of day. Cant wait till L is in pre school next yr bc i am hopefully gonna exercise at least 2 out of those 4 days....hopefully....3 hrs a day witha 15 min drive time each way really doesnt leave me much time! now u just need to find time to read my blog and u will be caught up on my life;) i have started posting mainly once a week recaps and i like it! and get on IG....come on ur not busy enouh;)