Within a span of four days we celebrate our anniversary, Timmy's Birthday, Bob's Birthday, Mother's Day and Timmy's dedication at church. Joyful celebrations but also exhausting and expensive by the end of it all. Next year we must have a better plan! On Saturday (our anniversary) Bob worked and I played with the kids. We went to see the Three Stooges because Molly was dying for it. We ended up leaving in the middle because she was so scared that Larry, Curly and Mo were going to be eaten by a lion. She was literally screaming out loud. Not to mention that there was a lot of very inappropriate adoption talk. WARNING for readers with adopted kiddos. Later we went to our favorite park and as you can tell Molly climbed (she is such the climber) and Timmy tested out the equipment. He still prefers to stand on the sidelines for awhile before going for it. On this particular day he had fun swinging on his tummy and teaching his duck to ride the bouncy horse! Bob and I actually celebrated our 5 year anniversary the weekend before and just exchanged cards on the actual day. I'll be posting soon about Sunday!
For more fun pictures click the Nihaoyall link below. It's one of my very favorite blogs!















2 comments:
BUSY! Love the park pic's:) Happy Anniversary!
And I thought I had a busy week with just my birthday and Mother's Day. I'm exhausted just hearing about yours. Anyway, it looks like the park was a hit. Your kiddos are precious!
Post a Comment