Monday, June 20, 2011

Princess Lindsay



Our favorite heart baby Lindsay Dean went home to be with Jesus on Friday. She just made it to her third Birthday. We know Lindsay through her mother's blog and I think it goes without saying that she is an extended part of the Meeker family. Lindsay is a true hero, the perfect mix of sweetness and sass, and a fighter for sure. She endured more in her short life than anyone can imagine. It was hard for me to pick a Lindsay picture to post (so many cute ones) but I love her here with the angel wings and it's one of the first I saw of her. We love you Lindsay! You have touched our lives and changed us for the better. You will always be remembered in the Meeker house.

The Dean's have many medical expenses and now a funeral to plan. If you feel lead you can donate to the Lindsay Dean fund located on her blog. www.lindsaysheart.blogspot.com

No comments: