Friday, January 21, 2011

Lost

The USCIS (immigration) sent a letter yesterday stating that we needed to turn in our home study with our application. WE ALREADY DID THIS!!!!! I assume it is lost. We went to FedEx and over nighted another copy to them. Dear USCIS, Please don't lose this one! We want to bring our son home soon!!!!

Here is a picture of Molly being cradled and rocked in a blanket. Cradling is something they do during the Barnabas workshop. It's a big process I won't try to explain. Most people already think Barnabas is strange :) so my explanation wouldn't help it. Molly likes to be cradled to Amazing by Janelle. So sweet

2 comments:

Amanda said...

ggrrr... They better not lose it!

My boys love to be dragged around the house on a blanket. And P and I have rocked L in a blanket before too:)

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I kinda wanna hear the explanation...