Here is a picture of Bob painting the dog room. Yes, a dog room. We decided to build them a room in the garage so they wouldn't have to crunch their huge bodies into kennels. This room is only for sleeping. I am so lucky to have found someone who LOVES all my animals as much as I do. The color is called Wave of the Wand by Disney paints. I hope they like it!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Here is a picture of Bob painting the dog room. Yes, a dog room. We decided to build them a room in the garage so they wouldn't have to crunch their huge bodies into kennels. This room is only for sleeping. I am so lucky to have found someone who LOVES all my animals as much as I do. The color is called Wave of the Wand by Disney paints. I hope they like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment