Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Ji

As most of you know we are pursing the adoption of this little one. Isn't she the cutest ever? I hadn't posted about her because there have been some complications (it would take pages to write). Ji is in Southern China living in an orphanage. The beginning of her story is like most orphans, terribly heart breaking. We are ready to help her turn that around. Currently we are in the process of getting our dossier together. I am quickly learning that the Korean and Chinese adoption processes are completely different. The paper work part is taking us a little longer than we expected. We should travel in 9-12 months.

We also recently told Molly about Ji. She told us that she wants to name her Sweetheart or Oviraptor. I had to laugh. The girl really loves her dinosaurs! I didn't break it to her but Ji's name is going to be Lindsay Ji Meeker. Lindsay is after our little heart hero, Lindsay Dean. www.lindsaysheart.blogspot.com We asked for her Lindsay's Mom's blessing and she gave it to us!!!! We hope Angel Lindsay is looking down from Heaven smiling on baby Ji. Updates to come.......

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahhh. I luv the name and meaning behind it:) and i think u and bob are amazing and strong to give these little angels a new life...a life with a family:) and molly was just so dang cute today...i just love her:)

frogglet said...

I think you should consider oviraptor, it is one of a kind :D
That made me laugh so hard I had to read it to my hubby.
Linsay is perfect and a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.