Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cute and Fun

The people I live with are cute and fun! What more could anyone want? Also, I want to let everyone know that we went from 4 dogs to 6 and then back to 4, all in a matter of 2 weeks. Zoey, Honey, Rocky, Baby + Lola and Sunshine=6 Baby died 2 weeks ago so that put us back at 5. Then Lola started attacking Rocky. It was terribly stressful and scary. I'm so sad but Lola went back to the Frenchie rescue. Rocky is my 1st baby and I can't risk him getting hurt. Plus, Molly could accidentally get in the middle. I feel terrible but I know it was the best decision. Sunshine on the other hand is a total doll. I've never had a calm dog before ;) She is a cuddle bug and very sweet. I think God brought her to me knowing I was about to lose my Baby Girl. Enough dog drama for now. 4 and holding.

Bath Time

Sleepy Sunshine

Love the EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

powellsa74 said...

Your dogs always CRACK me up!!!