Ok bloggers, I haven't been keeping up for awhile due to my depression rearing it's ugly head. ARGHHHH! I am not ashamed to say that I am back on meds again and they are working. Words can not express how grateful I am to have found something that helps. It's a life long process and I have to do all I can to stay healthy. Here are some 1st B-day pictures of Molly. We had a great time! She even put her feet in the cake. I'll post more of her big day soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She is just LOVIN that cake!!!!! P was scared of his and all the ppl staring at him:)
So glad you are feeling better. I've missed seeing Miss Molly updates. She is really into that cake!!!
Good for you Amy. You need to definitely do what help yourself out of the depression. I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself! We are blessed to have access to medication so that we can have a happy healthy life, physically & emotionally!!
Post a Comment