Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Day of Summer

Molly and I just spent our last day of summer together. Tomorrow is new teacher orientation at ESD. I tried to pack it all in one day. We fed the ducks. They sort of swarmed us but it was not too scary. We baked brownies, ate some ice cream together, went shoe shopping, washed the great danes, mowed the grass, and painted some school furniture. Molly did about half of that and I went to town while she was sleeping. Tonight is the new teacher dinner at Father Swan's house.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This post brought tears to my eyes!

chelle1113 said...

Eli and I made our brownies yesterday...he enjoyed the batter as much as Molly did=) By the way, Angela called today and Josie found some picture of a baby and said "That Baby Molly, I'll carry her with me!!" She first said that Eli, but then said no Eli too big, that Molly!!!